now In Stock
- Four Independent Channels
- Two Analog outputs for dimming devices requiring analog dimming signals
- Rate and Offset adjustments for each channel allows exact matching of dimming behavior of each channel. Multiple channels can then be joined and controlled by a single knob.
- Capable of Dimming LED Lighting
- Low frequency Pulse Width Modulation control eliminates bulky heatsinks
- Overload and Short Circuit Protection
GT-50 G-Meter/Clock $169
The GT-50 is a Clock, Timer, G-Meter, Voltmeter and Outside Air Temperature instrument enclosed in a milled aluminum case fitting in a standard 2-1/4” instrument hole. Priced at $169, it is a great value.
Thousands of GT-50’s are flying in experimental aircraft and since FAA approval in 2013, certificated aircraft owners can also enjoy the GT-50’s capabilities.
Flight Data Systems, an avionics and instrument manufacturer since 2002, is committed to creating innovative products at an exceptional value. Founded by an Electrical Engineer/Private Pilot and an Airline Pilot/Kit Plane Builder, Flight Data Systems combines technical skill and practical experience to create outstanding products. We personally answer all email and support calls, providing the highest level of customer service.