GD-40 CO Detector
The Right Features at the Right Price
- Monitors Cabin Pressure - Aural Alerts to remind you to don your Oxygen Mask
- Calibrated Using Precision Gas - Each unit is individually calibrated and tested
- Built in Self Test Monitors Sensor Quality - Continuous self testing for reliability
- Altitude and Temperature Compensated - Has an internal Altimeter and Temperature Sensor
- Remote Mounting Takes No Panel Space
- Detects CO as low as 10 PPM
- Calibrated up to 25,000'
Four Ways to Alert:
- Digitally through your EFIS
- Dynon - via switched input
- Aurally through your Audio System: "Danger Carbon Monoxide"
- Via a Two Color LED
- Via a switched relay to a Lamp, EFIS input or Tone Generator
Three Alert Levels:
- Low: 50 to 100 PPM - Flashing green LED, Voice Alert: "Caution, Carbon Monoxide"
- Medium: 100 to 400 PPM - Steady Red LED, Voice Alert: "Warning, Carbon Monoxide"
- High: More than 400 PPM - Flashing Red LED, Voice Alert: "Danger, Carbon Monoxide"
Q and A:
Q: Why should I choose the GD-40 over an automotive/household CO detector?
A:The GD-40 is altitude and temperature compensated for an aircraft environment and will sense accurately at all altitudes and temperatures, non-aviation detectors are not. Secondly, The GD-40 monitors the integrity of its CO sensor throughout the lifetime of the sensor (5-7 years) and will alert you when it is time for a new sensor and recalibration.