AN-21 Annunciator Control Unit
Light and Tone Generator for use in Experimental Aircraft
$299 Free Shipping
Monitors Twenty One Circuits
- Sixteen channels activated by ground
- Five channels activated by positive input
Each channel can activate a Light and emit a Warning Tone when triggered.
Any Incandescent or LED warning indicator of the appropriate voltage can be driven by the AN-21.
The AN-21 also includes a Windows Programming Utility to enable the user to configure it for each specific installation.
Each channel, when activated, has an associated user programmable output which can be programmed to do the following:
- Steady light
- Flashing light
- Alert Tone with steady or flashing light
- “Master Caution” – User selected channels can trigger a Master Caution Annunciator
- Test Function – Causes all lamps to illuminate to check the bulbs
- Dim – Causes all Lamps to illuminate a selected lower brightness for night operation
Screen Shot of included Programming Utility